Seals of the Bygone
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Seals of the Bygone is a roguelike platformer with a large cast of playable Sealers designed for couch co-op fans and perma-death enthusiasts. Seals of the Bygone seeks to iterate on the subgenre with an emphasis on character skill expression and run diversity.
Class based roguelike action!
Explore randomized zones, defeat enemies to gain experience and gold, find powerful items, battle intimidating bosses, and discover the secrets of the Bygone! Unlock new things to keep runs fresh by completing challenges and ranking up. Each Sealer has a unique kit waiting to be mastered. How far can you make it?
The Seals are failing!
Void monsters previously sealed away are breaking loose! Seals act as an objective in-run, get to them before they break to siphon bonus void flames!
Your run choices matter!
Manage 2 in-run currencies to build your character, your way. Randomness can always be mitigated and outplayed with skill.
Encounter powerful bosses!
Bosses require a different approach to combat. Learn their attacks and exploit their weaknesses to obtain unique items.
Bring up to 3 friends into local co-op!
Support each other with buffs and healing effects. Some Sealers' skills can be coordinated with others to maximize their impact.
RPG stat system!
View your Sealers' stats at any time. Items and abilities scale with different types of damage, further increasing character building potential.
- Play as one of many Sealers each with unique abilities
- Local Co-op with up to 4 people on the same screen
- Over 50 unlockables including items, signs and Sealers to keep runs fresh
- Discover item synergies and emergent combat opportunities
- Explore 5 handcrafted and randomized zones
- Fine-tune your Sealer with stat modifying signs
- Conquer over 30 challenges
- Moody and dense electronic soundtrack
- A real game made passionately by a single person :)
|Genre||Action, Platformer, Survival|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Aseprite|
|Tags||Action RPG, Classes, Co-op, Pixel Art, Roguelike, Roguelite|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Player count||1 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- The Runewarden Update — v0.8 Patch NotesAug 28, 2020